What is the Internal Information System?
It is a system that makes it easier for people to notify the Bilbao Arte Foundation of any irregularities that, as a result of their employment or professional relationship with the organization, they have been able to learn about. The system allows the investigation of the facts with a guarantee of protection of the reporting person.
Law 2/2023, of February 20, regulating the protection of people who report on regulatory violations and the fight against corruption.
Purpose of this regulation
Grant adequate protection against reprisals that may be suffered by natural persons who report any of the actions or omissions referred to in Article 2 of Law 2/2023, of February 20.
Achieve the strengthening of the information culture, of the integrity infrastructures of the organizations and the promotion of the information or communication culture as a mechanism to prevent and detect threats to the public interest.
Internal information system
Implemented by the governing body of the entity.
The System meets the requirements established in art. 5 of the Law, among others, the following:
- It allows all persons referred to in article 3 of the law to communicate information about the infractions in art. 2 of the same law. These people related to the Bilbao Arte Foundation in a work or professional context are:
- Staff of the Bilbao Arte Foundation.
- Autonomous workers.
- Persons who are shareholders or who are part of the administrative, management or supervisory body of an entity.
- Volunteer staff, interns and interns.
- People who work for contractors, subcontractors and suppliers of the Bilbao Arte Foundation.
- They will be able to report on:
- Serious and very serious criminal and administrative offenses.
- Violations for actions contrary to the legislation of the European Union that affect its financial interests or affect its internal market.
- It is designed, established and managed in a secure manner, which guarantees the confidentiality of the identity of the reporting person and of the actions carried out, as well as data protection.
- It must allow the presentation of communications in writing and/or verbally.
- In this system are integrated:
- INTERNAL INFORMATION CHANNEL. Allows the presentation and subsequent processing of anonymous communications. The following channels may be used to present complaints/information:
- Telematic channel: https://salaketakbilbaoarte.eus
- Postal mail: Bilbao Arte Foundation. Urazurrutia Street, 32 48003 Bilbao. For the attention of the responsible for the Internal Information System.
- Personal interview: a prior appointment must be requested with the person in charge of the Internal Information System of the Bilbao Arte Foundation.
- By phone / voice mail: +34 94 415 50 97
- OPERATING RULES AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE. Attachment.
How to inform?
Before accessing any of the channels enabled to inform and to avoid forgetfulness or inaccuracies in the information, it is recommended to obtain as much data as possible. Possible data to provide about what happened:
- Place, date and time.
- Affected person or persons (who have allegedly committed the offence).
- Person or persons present, as possible witnesses.
- Detailed description of the facts.
- Evidence of what happened.